Here are the latest and updated Popeyes Menu Prices
|8PC Nugget Combo||$9.64|
|12PC Nugget Combo||$11.81|
|Nugget Kids Meal||$5.69|
|4PC Nugget Kids Meal||$5.40|
|6PC Nugget Kids Meal||$6.30|
|8PC Nugget Dinner||$7.88|
|12PC Nugget Dinner||$10.01|
|4 Sandwich Family Feast||$24.26|
|Big Family Feast||$38.98|
|Bigger Family Feast||$66.05|
Picked For You
|Chicken Sandwich Combo||$10.56|
A la carte
|8Pc Handcrafted Tenders||$21.12|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich||$5.57|
|8Pc Signature Chicken||$22.15|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich||$5.59|
|¼ Pound Popcorn Shrimp||$5.11|
|NEW Classic Blackened Chicken Sandwich||$6.09|
|12Pc Handcrafted Tenders||$27.68|
|12Pc Signature Chicken||$29.69|
|16Pc Handcrafted Tenders||$34.00|
|16Pc Signature Chicken||$35.76|
|20Pc Handcrafted Tenders||$40.43|
|NEW Spicy Blackened Chicken Sandwich||$6.09|
|5pc Handcrafted Tenders Dinner||$12.33|
|2Pc Signature Chicken Dinner||$9.43|
|8PC Nuggets Dinner||$8.47|
|4Pc Signature Chicken Dinner||$12.18|
|12PC Nuggets Dinner||$10.68|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$8.58|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$8.59|
|3Pc Signature Chicken Dinner||$10.82|
|NEW Classic Blackened Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$9.37|
|3pc Handcrafted Tenders Dinner||$10.29|
|NEW Spicy Blackened Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$9.38|
|Popcorn Shrmp Dinner||$7.23|
|¼ Pound Popcorn Shrimp Dinner*||$8.41|
|Popcorn Shrimp Dinner||$8.39|
|Shrimp DinnerChoose option||$9.56|
|Surf and Turf Dinner||$7.72|
|Classic Flounder Fish Sandwich Dinner||$7.87|
|Spicy Flounder Fish Sandwich Dinner||$7.82|
|12Pc Signature Chicken Family Meal||$41.27|
|8Pc Signature Chicken Family Meal||$29.64|
|12Pc Handcrafted Tenders Family Meal||$35.19|
|16Pc Handcrafted Tenders Family Meal||$47.13|
|16Pc Signature Chicken Family Meal||$51.30|
|20Pc Handcrafted Tenders Family Meal||$56.45|
|20Pc Signature Chicken Family Meal||$59.97|
|30Pc Signature Chicken Family Meal||$76.46|
|8Pc Handcrafted Tenders Family Meal||$29.16|
|Big Sandwich Bundle Family Meal||$28.71|
|24Pc Nuggets Family Meal||$14.66|
|36Pc Nuggets Family Meal||$20.84|
|Big Sandwich Pack Bundle||$27.53|
|11Pc Tender Bundle||$32.64|
|36PC Nuggets A La Carte||$18.97|
|8PC Nuggets A La Carte||$4.81|
|12PC Nuggets A La Carte||$7.30|
|24PC Nuggets A La Carte||$13.60|
|48PC Nuggets A La Carte||$24.05|
|2pc Chicken Dinner||$7.19|
|3pc Handcrafted Tender Dinner||$7.78|
|3pc Chicken Dinner||$8.36|
|5pc Handcrafted Tender Dinner||$9.63|
|Chicken Sandwich Dinner||$8.86|
|Fish n' Chicks Sandwich Bundle||$17.02|
|Shrimp Tackle Box Dinner||$7.07|
|Shrimp Tackle Box Combo||$8.31|
|Surf and Turf A La Carte||$6.12|
|CANE SWEEEET ICED TEA™ 1/2 Gallon||$3.37|
|CANE SWEEEET ICED TEA™ Gallon||$5.73|
|UnSweet Iced Tea Gallon||$5.65|
|Minute Maid® Lemonade Gallon||$5.63|
|UnSweet Iced Tea 1/2 Gallon||$3.33|
|Hawaiian Punch® Gallon||$5.73|
|Minute Maid® Lemonade 1/2 Gallon||$3.31|
|Hawaiian Punch® 1/2 Gallon||$3.36|
|Chilled Strawberry Lemonade||$3.34|
|Frozen Strawberry Lemonade||$3.37|
|2pc Chicken Combo||$8.16|
|3pc Handcrafted Tender Combo||$8.72|
|3pc Chicken Combo||$9.33|
|5pc Handcrafted Tender Combo||$10.69|
|Hot Cinnamon Apple Pie||$1.53|
|Cinnamon Apple Pie||$1.82|
|1PC Chocolate Chip Cookie||$0.90|
|Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie||$2.00|
|3pc Chocolate Beignets||$2.69|
|Strawberry Cheesecake Cup||$3.54|
|Mardi Gras Cheesecake||$2.35|
|1PC Strawberry Cheesecake Fried Pie||$2.21|
|3PC WILDBERRY BEIGNET||$2.26|
|Red Velvet Cake||$3.00|
|3PC Chocolate Chip Cookies||$2.50|
|6pc Chocolate Beignets||$4.97|
|Blackberry Cheese Cake Fried Pie||$1.87|
|2PC Strawberry Cheesecake Fried Pie||$3.69|
|6PC WILDBERRY BEIGNET||$4.50|
|12pc Chocolate Beignets||$9.07|
|6PC Chocolate Chip Cookies||$4.80|
|Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Fried Pie||$2.55|
|12PC Wildberry Beignet||$9.02|
|Large Homestyle Mac and Cheese||$6.78|
|Red Beans and Rice||$2.96|
|Reg Red Beans and Rice||$2.66|
|Red Beans and Rice (Regular)||$3.50|
|Homestyle Mac and Cheese||$4.47|
|Red Beans and Rice (Large)||$5.55|
|Mashed Potatoes with Gravy||$2.80|
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy||$2.97|
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy (Regular)||$3.53|
|Mashed PotatoesWith Cajun gravy.||$3.31|
|Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy (Large)||$5.58|
|Regular Homestyle Mac and Cheese||$3.93|
|Regular Homestyle Mac n Cheese||$3.99|
|Reg Mashed Potatoes with Cajun Gravy||$2.66|
|Reg Cajun Fries||$2.65|
|Macaroni & Cheese||$2.80|
|Cajun Fries (Regular)||$3.52|
|Green Beans (Large)||$4.98|
|Reg Cajun Rice||$2.69|
|Cajun Fries (Large)||$5.58|
|Regular Cajun Rice||$3.59|
|Corn on the Cob||$2.78|
|Large Cajun Rice||$5.18|
|1 BiscuitOur warm buttermilk biscuit.||$1.15|
|Reg Green Beans||$2.64|
|Large Homestyle Mac n Cheese||$7.13|
NEW! Wild Honey Mustard Wings
|7 PC Wild Honey Mustard Boneless Wings||$8.42|
|10 PC Wild Honey Mustard Boneless Wings||$9.88|
|Classic Chicken Sandwich Combo||$8.98|
|Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo||$8.96|
Limited Time Offer
|Wild Honey Mustard Boneless Wings 7 Pc Combo||$8.44|
|Wild Honey Mustard Boneless Wings 10 Pc Combo||$10.04|
|4Pc Signature Chicken Combo||$13.36|
|8PC Nuggets Combo||$10.10|
|12PC Nuggets Combo||$12.25|
|5pc Handcrafted Tenders Combo||$13.64|
|3Pc Signature Chicken Combo||$12.07|
|3pc Handcrafted Tenders Combo||$11.51|
|NEW Spicy Blackened Chicken Sandwich Combo||$10.88|
|NEW Classic Blackened Chicken Sandwich Combo||$10.91|
|2Pc Signature Chicken Combo||$10.67|
Limited Time Offers
|Red Velvet Cake Cup||$2.98|
|Bourbon Fudge Pie||$2.58|
|Strawberry Cheesecake Fried Pie||$1.53|
|Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie||$1.51|
|Surf & Turf Combo||$8.88|
|Strawberry Cheesecake Pie||$1.68|
|Buttermilk Biscuit Shrimp Combo||$8.58|
|Buttermilk Biscuit Shrimp Surf and Turf Combo||$8.41|
|Butterfly Shrimp Surf and Turf Tackle Box Combo||$8.41|
|Buffalo Ranch Sandwich Combo||$11.15|
|Buffalo Ranch Sandwich Dinner||$8.97|
|Buffalo Ranch SandwichSandwich only||$6.32|
Bonafiede Chicken Combos (Include regular side, biscuit and small drink)
|#3 3 Pieces ComboCombo. Cal 915-2000.||$10.23|
|Signature Chicken Kids' Meal||$5.21|
|6PC Nuggets Kids Meal||$6.46|
|4PC Nuggets Kids Meal||$5.52|
|Homestyle Mac and Cheese Kids' Meal||$5.25|
|Mac and Cheese Kids' Meal||$5.49|
|Handcrafted Tenders Kids' Meal||$5.34|
Chicken Family Meals
|8pc Chicken Meal, 1 Large Side, 4 Biscuits||$21.59|
|8pc Tenders Meal, 1 Large Side, 4 Biscuits||$21.63|
|12pc Chicken Meal, 2 Large Sides, 6 Biscuits||$31.10|
|12pc Tenders Meal, 2 Large Sides, 6 Biscuits||$31.08|
|16pc Chicken Meal, 3 Large Sides, 8 Biscuits||$40.14|
|16pc Tenders Meal, 3 Large Sides, 8 Biscuits||$39.99|
|20pc Chicken Meal, 4 Large Sides,10 Biscuits||$46.51|
|20pc Tenders Meal, 4 Large Sides, 10 Biscuits||$46.28|
|30pc Chicken Meal, 6 Large Sides, 15 Biscuits||$65.54|
|30pc Tenders Meal, 6 Large Sides, 15 Biscuits||$65.36|
|Classic Flounder Fish Sandwich||$5.53|
|Spicy Flounder Fish Sandwich||$5.48|
|Pound Popcorn Shrimp Combo*||$11.33|
|Classic Flounder Fish Sandwich Combo||$9.71|
|Spicy Flounder Fish Sandwich Combo||$9.66|
|1/4 Pound Popcorn Shrimp Combo||$9.81|
|Cajun Fish Combo||$10.23|
|1/4 Pound Popcorn Shrimp Dinner||$8.51|
|¼ Pound Popcorn Shrimp Combo||$9.68|
Chicken Family Boxes
|8pc Mixed Chicken Only||$15.79|
|8pc Handcrafted Tenders Only||$15.82|
|12pc Mixed Chicken Only||$21.66|
|12 Handcrafted Tenders Only||$21.88|
|16pc Mixed Chicken Only||$27.41|
|16pc Handcrafted Tenders Only||$27.42|
|20pc Mixed Chicken Only||$32.40|
|20pc Handcrafted Tenders Only||$32.47|
|30pc Mixed Chicken Only||$45.38|
|30pc Handcrafted Tenders Only||$45.48|
|Mac and Cheese||$3.29|
|GallonChoice of Flavor||$4.86|
|½ Gallon and Gallon||$3.45|
|Cane Sweeeet Iced Tea||$3.84|
|Frozen Strawberry Premium Lemonade||$3.43|
|Chilled Strawberry Premium Lemonade||$3.43|
|1/2 Gallon Chilled Premium Lemonade||$5.98|
|Unsweetened Iced Tea (½ Gallon)||$6.00|
|Minute Maid Lemonade||$3.00|
|Unsweetened Iced Tea||$3.41|
|Diet Coke Can||$1.65|
|1/2 Gallon Unsweetened Iced Tea||$3.64|
|Gallon Chilled Premium Lemonade||$9.01|
|Chilled Premium Lemonade||$3.63|
|Frozen Premium Lemonade||$3.52|
Introduction to Popeyes Menu Prices and Offerings
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen: Your Next Food Destination
Are you a fan of delicious fried chicken? If so, then you’ve probably heard of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. With thousands of locations worldwide, Popeyes has become one of the most popular fast-food chains. But what makes Popeyes stand out from the rest? In this article, we’ll explore Popeyes’ menu offerings and prices, so you can see for yourself why it’s worth a visit.
Authentic Flavors and Quality Ingredients
Popeyes takes pride in using only the freshest and never frozen chicken. They marinate their chicken for 12 hours in a blend of Louisiana seasonings, giving it a distinct and flavorful taste. In addition to their signature chicken, Popeyes offers a wide variety of seafood, sandwiches, wraps, family meals, sides, and desserts.
Affordable Prices for Delicious Meals
Despite the high quality of their ingredients, Popeyes’ menu prices are surprisingly affordable. For example, a two-piece chicken combo meal with a side and biscuit costs around $7.99. If you’re feeling extra hungry, you can opt for a family meal with 12 pieces of chicken, two large sides, and six biscuits for around $24.99.
Mouthwatering Menu Offerings
Let’s take a closer look at some of the menu offerings that make Popeyes a must-visit.
Spicy Chicken Sandwich
One of Popeyes’ most popular items is the spicy chicken sandwich. It features a crispy chicken breast filet, topped with pickles and a spicy mayo sauce, all served on a toasted brioche bun. The sandwich is juicy, crispy, and packs just the right amount of heat.
For a side that’s a little different from traditional French fries, try Popeyes’ Cajun-style fries. These fries are seasoned with a blend of Louisiana spices, giving them a unique and delicious flavor.
No meal at Popeyes is complete without a warm, buttery buttermilk biscuit. These biscuits are light, fluffy, and have a slightly sweet taste that perfectly complements Popeyes’ savory chicken.
Sweet Heat Sauce
If you want to add some extra flavor to your meal, try Popeyes’ Sweet Heat sauce. This sauce is a combination of sweet and spicy flavors, perfect for dipping your chicken or fries.
In conclusion, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a must-visit for anyone who loves authentic fried chicken. With quality ingredients and affordable prices, Popeyes stands out from other fast-food chains. So why not visit your nearest Popeyes and try out some of their mouth-watering menu items?
Popeyes : A Brief History
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, also known as Popeyes, is a fast-food chain known for its delicious fried chicken and Southern-inspired cuisine. Founded in 1972 in New Orleans, Louisiana, Popeyes has grown into a global brand with over 3,000 locations worldwide. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the history of Popeyes and how it became one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world.
Origins in New Orleans
Popeyes was founded by Al Copeland, a successful restaurateur who owned a string of fast-food restaurants in the New Orleans area. Copeland had a vision of creating a fast-food restaurant that would serve spicy New Orleans-style fried chicken. He opened the first Popeyes location in a small New Orleans suburb in 1972.
Early Success and Expansion
Popeyes was an instant success, and soon, Copeland was opening new locations throughout Louisiana. By 1980, there were over 500 Popeyes locations in the United States. However, the company faced some financial struggles in the 1980s, and Copeland eventually sold the company in 1992.
New Ownership and Global Expansion
After several changes in ownership, Popeyes was acquired by Restaurant Brands International in 2017. Today, Popeyes is a global brand with locations in over 30 countries worldwide. The company has also expanded its menu offerings to include seafood, sandwiches, wraps, sides, and desserts, in addition to its signature fried chicken.
Popeyes’ Impact on Fast-Food Culture
Popeyes has had a significant impact on fast-food culture since its inception. Its spicy, flavorful chicken has set the standard for fast-food fried chicken, and its Southern-inspired menu has influenced many other fast-food chains. Popeyes’ success has also led to the rise of other fast-food chains that specialize in fried chicken, such as KFC and Chick-fil-A.
In addition to its impact on fast-food culture, Popeyes has also been recognized for its marketing campaigns. Its “Love That Chicken from Popeyes” slogan is one of the most recognizable fast-food slogans in the world, and its recent social media campaigns have gone viral, such as the highly successful launch of the Popeyes chicken sandwich in 2019.
Community Involvement and Giving Back
Throughout its history, Popeyes has also been committed to giving back to the communities it serves. The company has partnered with numerous organizations to provide support and resources to those in need. In 2020, Popeyes donated over $500,000 to the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund in support of racial justice and equality.
In conclusion, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen has come a long way since its humble beginnings in New Orleans in 1972. With its delicious fried chicken and Southern-inspired cuisine, Popeyes has become a global brand with a significant impact on fast-food culture. Its history is a testament to the vision of its founder and the dedication of its employees to delivering high-quality, flavorful food. So why not visit your nearest Popeyes and try out some of their iconic menu items? And know that by doing so, you’re supporting a company that’s committed to making a positive difference in the world.
Popeyes Menu: A Comprehensive Guide to Signature Items and Prices
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a fast-food chain known for its delicious fried chicken and Southern-inspired cuisine. With a menu that includes seafood, sandwiches, wraps, family meals, sides, and desserts, Popeyes has something for everyone. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of Popeyes’ signature menu items and their prices.
Popeyes’ signature fried chicken is marinated for 12 hours in a blend of Louisiana seasonings, giving it a distinct and flavorful taste. The chicken is then hand-battered and cooked to perfection. Some of the most popular chicken menu items at Popeyes include:
- 3-Piece Chicken Combo: This combo includes three pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken, a regular side, and a biscuit. It costs around $9.33
- Chicken Sandwich: Popeyes’ chicken sandwich features a crispy chicken breast filet, topped with pickles and a spicy mayo sauce, all served on a toasted brioche bun. It costs around $8.98.
- Chicken Tenders: Popeyes’ chicken tenders are juicy and tender, perfect for dipping in one of their delicious sauces. A three-piece order costs around $4.99.
In addition to its chicken menu items, Popeyes also offers a variety of seafood options. Some of the most popular seafood items at Popeyes include:
- Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box: This meal includes eight pieces of crispy butterfly shrimp, Cajun fries, a biscuit, and a dipping sauce. It costs around $8.41.
- Cajun Fish: Popeyes’ Cajun fish is a lightly breaded and crispy fish filet, served with a side and a biscuit. It costs around $10.23.
- Seafood Po’ Boy: This sandwich features crispy shrimp or fish, lettuce, tomato, and a special sauce, all served on a French baguette. It costs around $3.99.
Sandwiches and Wraps
For those looking for a quick and convenient meal on the go, Popeyes offers a variety of sandwiches and wraps. Some of the most popular options include:
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: This sandwich features a crispy chicken breast filet, topped with pickles and a spicy mayo sauce, all served on a toasted brioche bun. It costs around $5.57.
- Chicken Po’ Boy: This sandwich features crispy chicken tenders, lettuce, pickles, and a special sauce, all served on a French baguette. It costs around $5.99.
- Chicken Wrap: Popeyes’ chicken wrap is a flour tortilla filled with crispy chicken tenders, lettuce, and a creamy sauce. It costs around $4.99.
Family Meals and Combos
For families or larger groups, Popeyes offers a variety of meal combos that can feed multiple people. Some of the most popular options include:
- 12-Piece Family Meal: This meal includes 12 pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken, three large sides, and six biscuits. It costs around $41.27.
- 16-Piece Bonafide Meal: This meal includes 16 pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken, four large sides, and eight biscuits. It costs around $47.13.
- 5-Piece Chicken Tenders Combo: This combo includes five chicken tenders, two regular sides, a biscuit, and a dipping sauce. It costs around $9.63.
Sides and Extras
No meal at Popeyes is complete without some of their delicious sides and extras. Some of the most popular options include:
- Cajun Fries: These fries are seasoned with a blend of Louisiana spices and are crispy and flavorful. They cost around $2.29 for a regular size and $3.49 for a large.
- Red Beans and Rice: This classic New Orleans dish is made with red beans, rice, and a blend of Cajun spices. It costs around $2.96 for a regular size and $3.99 for a large.
- Mac and Cheese: Popeyes’ mac and cheese is made with a blend of creamy cheeses and elbow macaroni. It costs around $3.29 for a regular size and $4.99 for a large.
Desserts and Beverages
To finish off your meal, Popeyes offers a variety of desserts and beverages. Some of the most popular options include:
- Apple Pie: This classic dessert features warm apples and cinnamon, baked in a flaky crust. It costs around $1.66.
- Mardi Gras Cheesecake: This dessert is a creamy cheesecake, swirled with Mardi Gras-inspired colors. It costs around $2.35.
- Sweet Tea: Popeyes’ sweet tea is a refreshing beverage, made with black tea and sugar. It costs around $2.49 for a regular size and $3.49 for a large.
In conclusion, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offers a wide variety of delicious menu items at reasonable prices. Whether you’re in the mood for their famous fried chicken, seafood, sandwiches, wraps, family meals, sides, or desserts, Popeyes has something to satisfy your cravings. So next time you’re looking for a quick and tasty meal, consider stopping by your nearest Popeyes location and trying out some of their signature menu items.
Exclusive Popeyes Promotions and Limited-Time Offers
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a fast-food chain known for its delicious fried chicken and Southern-inspired cuisine. While their menu is already affordable, the chain also offers a variety of exclusive promotions and limited-time offers that allow customers to save money and enjoy new and exciting menu items. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at some of Popeyes’ exclusive promotions and limited-time offers.
$5 Bonafide Big Box
One of Popeyes’ most popular promotions is the $5 Bonafide Big Box. This offer includes a choice of a three-piece chicken tender, a two-piece chicken dinner, or a chicken sandwich, along with a side, a biscuit, and a drink. This deal is a great value and allows customers to enjoy a full meal at an affordable price.
Popeyes also offers a variety of family meal deals that are perfect for feeding larger groups. These deals include a choice of chicken or chicken tenders, along with sides, biscuits, and drinks. Some of the most popular family meal deals include:
- $29.99 Family Meal: This meal includes 10 pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken or chicken tenders, two large sides, and five biscuits.
- $24.99 Family Meal: This meal includes 14 pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken or chicken tenders, two large sides, and seven biscuits.
- $32.35 Family Meal: This meal includes 20 pieces of Popeyes’ famous chicken or chicken tenders, four large sides, and 10 biscuits.
In addition to their regular menu items and promotions, Popeyes also offers a variety of limited-time offers that allow customers to try new and exciting menu items. Some recent limited-time offers include:
- Chicken Sandwich: Popeyes’ chicken sandwich features a crispy chicken breast filet, topped with pickles and a spicy mayo sauce, all served on a toasted brioche bun. This limited-time offer was a huge success and quickly gained popularity across the country.
- Cajun Flounder Sandwich: This sandwich features a crispy flounder filet, topped with pickles and a spicy tartar sauce, all served on a toasted brioche bun. This limited-time offer is perfect for seafood lovers.
- Cajun Surf and Turf: This limited-time offer includes a choice of Popeyes’ famous chicken or chicken tenders, along with a butterfly shrimp meal. It also comes with a side, a biscuit, and a drink.
Mobile App Deals
For those who want to save money on their Popeyes orders, the company’s mobile app offers a variety of exclusive deals and discounts. Customers can download the app and receive coupons and special offers that are only available through the app. This is a great way to save money and enjoy delicious food from Popeyes.
In conclusion, Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offers a variety of exclusive promotions and limited-time offers that allow customers to save money and enjoy new and exciting menu items. From the $5 Bonafide Big Box to family meal deals and limited-time offers, there are plenty of ways to save money and enjoy delicious food at Popeyes. So next time you’re in the mood for some Southern-inspired cuisine, consider checking out the exclusive promotions and limited-time offers available at your nearest Popeyes location.
Nutritional Information for Popeyes Menu Items
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is a popular fast-food chain known for its delicious Southern-inspired cuisine, particularly its famous fried chicken. While Popeyes’ menu is full of flavorful options, many of them can be high in calories, fat, and sodium. If you’re watching your diet, it’s important to be aware of the nutritional information for Popeyes menu items. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the nutritional information for Popeyes’ menu items.
Popeyes’ fried chicken is one of its most popular menu items, but it can be high in calories, fat, and sodium. Here is the nutritional information for some of Popeyes’ chicken menu items:
- Bonafide Chicken: This classic menu item is Popeyes’ famous fried chicken. A three-piece meal with a biscuit and a regular side contains 1,190 calories, 64 grams of fat, and 3,030 milligrams of sodium. If you’re looking for a healthier option, consider ordering the naked chicken tenders, which are not breaded and contain fewer calories and less fat.
- Chicken Sandwich: Popeyes’ chicken sandwich is a newer addition to the menu and has quickly become a fan favorite. A classic chicken sandwich contains 700 calories, 42 grams of fat, and 1,447 milligrams of sodium. For a healthier option, consider ordering the spicy chicken sandwich, which contains slightly fewer calories and less fat.
Popeyes also offers a variety of seafood options, including shrimp, fish, and crawfish. Here is the nutritional information for some of Popeyes’ seafood menu items:
- Butterfly Shrimp Tackle Box: This meal includes eight butterfly shrimp, a biscuit, and a regular side. It contains 710 calories, 37 grams of fat, and 2,070 milligrams of sodium.
- Cajun Fish: This menu item features a fillet of flaky white fish, battered and fried with Popeyes’ signature Cajun spices. A three-piece meal with a biscuit and a regular side contains 940 calories, 49 grams of fat, and 2,430 milligrams of sodium.
Popeyes’ menu also includes a variety of side dishes, including mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and red beans and rice. Here is the nutritional information for some of Popeyes’ most popular side dishes:
- Cajun Fries: A regular order of Popeyes’ Cajun fries contains 420 calories, 21 grams of fat, and 630 milligrams of sodium.
- Mashed Potatoes: A regular order of Popeyes’ mashed potatoes contains 110 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, and 550 milligrams of sodium.
- Red Beans and Rice: A regular order of Popeyes’ red beans and rice contains 220 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, and 1,190 milligrams of sodium.
Finally, Popeyes’ menu includes a variety of beverages, including soda, lemonade, and sweet tea. Here is the nutritional information for some of Popeyes’ most popular beverages:
- Sweet Tea: A regular order of Popeyes’ sweet tea contains 170 calories, 42 grams of carbohydrates, and 42 grams of sugar.
- Lemonade: A regular order of Popeyes’ lemonade contains 210 calories, 53 grams of carbohydrates, and 51 grams of sugar.
In conclusion, while Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen offers a variety of delicious menu items, many of them can be high in calories, fat, and sodium. It’s important to be aware of the nutritional information for Popeyes menu items so that you
can make informed choices for a healthy lifestyle. When visiting Popeyes, consider opting for healthier options, such as naked chicken tenders, grilled chicken, or a side salad. You can also ask for your food to be prepared without added salt or seasoning to reduce your sodium intake. Additionally, consider ordering smaller portions or sharing a meal with a friend to reduce your calorie intake.
It’s worth noting that Popeyes does not offer many options for customers with special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian options. If you have specific dietary restrictions, it’s important to do your research before visiting Popeyes or any other restaurant to ensure that you can find menu items that fit your needs.
Overall, while it’s important to indulge in your favorite fast-food treats every once in a while, it’s also important to make healthy choices for your body. By being aware of the nutritional information for Popeyes menu items, you can make informed choices and still enjoy delicious Southern-inspired cuisine.
Allergen Guide for Customers with Food Sensitivities
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen is known for its delicious Southern-inspired cuisine, including its famous fried chicken and savory sides. However, for customers with food allergies or sensitivities, dining out can be a challenge. Popeyes understands the importance of providing customers with accurate information about allergens in its menu items, which is why the restaurant has an allergen guide for customers with food sensitivities. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Popeyes’ allergen guide and how it can help customers make informed choices.
What is an Allergen Guide?
An allergen guide is a resource that lists the common allergens found in a restaurant’s menu items. This includes ingredients such as milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, and shellfish. By providing an allergen guide, restaurants can help customers with food allergies or sensitivities make informed choices about what they can safely eat.
Popeyes Allergen Guide
Popeyes’ allergen guide lists all of the menu items that contain one or more of the common allergens. The guide also includes a disclaimer stating that while the restaurant takes steps to minimize cross-contact, cross-contact with other allergens can occur. Customers with severe allergies are encouraged to speak with a manager before ordering to discuss their options.
Here is a breakdown of the common allergens listed in Popeyes’ allergen guide:
- Milk: Milk is found in several menu items at Popeyes, including biscuits, mashed potatoes, and macaroni and cheese.
- Eggs: Eggs are used in Popeyes’ biscuits and some of its chicken menu items.
- Wheat: Wheat is found in Popeyes’ biscuits, as well as its chicken breading and some of its side dishes.
- Soy: Soy is used in some of Popeyes’ chicken menu items and as an ingredient in some of its sauces and dressings.
- Fish and Shellfish: Popeyes does not have any menu items that contain fish or shellfish, but cross-contact with these allergens can occur in the kitchen.
Tips for Ordering with Food Sensitivities
If you have food allergies or sensitivities, it’s important to take extra precautions when ordering at Popeyes. Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Check the allergen guide: Before ordering, check Popeyes’ allergen guide to see which menu items contain allergens. This will help you make informed choices.
- Speak with a manager: If you have severe allergies, it’s a good idea to speak with a manager before ordering. They can provide more information about how the food is prepared and help you make safe choices.
- Ask for modifications: If a menu item contains an allergen, ask if it can be modified or prepared without the allergen. For example, you can ask for a biscuit without butter or a chicken sandwich without the breading.
- Consider bringing your own food: If you have severe allergies or are not confident in the restaurant’s ability to prepare your food safely, consider bringing your own food.
Dining out with food sensitivities can be challenging, but Popeyes’ allergen guide can help make the process easier. By providing customers with information about common allergens in its menu items, Popeyes is helping customers make informed choices and stay safe while enjoying its delicious Southern-inspired cuisine. If you have food allergies or sensitivities, be sure to check the allergen guide before ordering and take extra precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable dining experience.
Popeyes Catering Services and Menu Options
Popeyes offers catering services for a variety of events, including corporate meetings, birthday parties, and weddings. Whether you’re feeding a small group or a large crowd, Popeyes has catering options to suit your needs. Here are some of the catering services that Popeyes offers:
- Catering Delivery: Popeyes can deliver your catering order directly to your event location. This is a great option for larger events where you don’t have the time or resources to pick up the food yourself.
- Pick Up Catering: If you prefer to pick up your catering order, Popeyes offers pick up options at select locations. This is a convenient option if you’re hosting a smaller event or don’t need delivery.
- Full-Service Catering: For larger events or weddings, Popeyes offers full-service catering. This includes set up, service, and clean up by a professional catering team.
Popeyes’ catering menu features all of the restaurant’s classic menu items, as well as some exclusive options only available for catering orders. Here are some of the menu options you can choose from:
- Fried Chicken: Popeyes’ signature fried chicken is a crowd-pleaser. You can order it in individual pieces or as part of a meal.
- Chicken Tenders: For a more portable option, consider ordering Popeyes’ chicken tenders. They come with your choice of dipping sauce and are perfect for events where guests are on the go.
- Sandwiches and Wraps: Popeyes offers a variety of sandwich and wrap options, including its famous chicken sandwich and its blackened chicken wrap.
- Sides and Extras: No Popeyes meal is complete without some savory sides. You can choose from options like red beans and rice, coleslaw, and Cajun fries.
- Desserts: For a sweet ending to your meal, consider ordering Popeyes’ delicious desserts, like its apple pie or its cinnamon apple turnover.
Tips for Ordering Catering from Popeyes
Ordering catering from Popeyes is easy, but there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure a successful event. Here are some tips to help you plan your catering order:
- Order in advance: To ensure that Popeyes can accommodate your catering order, be sure to order in advance. The restaurant recommends placing your order at least 24 hours before your event.
- Know your guest count: When placing your catering order, be sure to know how many guests you’ll be feeding. This will help Popeyes determine the appropriate amount of food to prepare.
- Consider dietary restrictions: If you have guests with dietary restrictions, be sure to let Popeyes know when placing your order. The restaurant may be able to accommodate certain requests.
- Don’t forget the extras: When ordering catering from Popeyes, don’t forget to order extras like utensils, plates, and napkins. These items can make a big difference in the success of your event.
Popeyes’ catering services and menu options are perfect for your next event. With a variety of catering options and a delicious menu of Southern-inspired cuisine, Popeyes can help make your event a success. Be sure to order in advance, know your guest count, and consider dietary restrictions to ensure a successful event.
The Popeyes Mobile App and Loyalty Program
If you’re a fan of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, you’ll want to download the restaurant’s mobile app and join its loyalty program. With the app, you can order food for pickup or delivery, earn rewards, and stay up-to-date on the latest promotions. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Popeyes mobile app and loyalty program.
The Popeyes Mobile App
The Popeyes mobile app is available for download on both iOS and Android devices. Here are some of the features of the app:
- Order Food: With the app, you can order food for pickup or delivery. You can customize your order and pay directly through the app.
- Find a Restaurant: The app can help you find the nearest Popeyes restaurant. You can search for restaurants by zip code or use your current location.
- View Menu: You can view the full Popeyes menu on the app, including prices and descriptions.
- Promotions: The app features exclusive promotions and discounts that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Rewards: By using the app to order food, you can earn rewards that can be redeemed for free food and other discounts.
The Popeyes Loyalty Program
The Popeyes loyalty program, called Popeyes Rewards, is free to join and offers a variety of rewards and perks. Here’s how it works:
- Sign Up: To join the loyalty program, download the Popeyes mobile app and create an account.
- Earn Points: By ordering food through the app or scanning your receipt, you can earn points. You’ll earn 10 points for every dollar spent.
- Redeem Rewards: Once you’ve earned enough points, you can redeem them for free food or other discounts.
- Birthday Reward: As a loyalty program member, you’ll receive a free birthday reward each year.
Benefits of the Popeyes Mobile App and Loyalty Program
There are several benefits to using the Popeyes mobile app and loyalty program:
- Convenience: With the app, you can order food for pickup or delivery without ever leaving your home. You can also customize your order and pay directly through the app.
- Exclusive Promotions: The app features exclusive promotions and discounts that you won’t find anywhere else. This can save you money on your favorite Popeyes menu items.
- Rewards: By using the app to order food and joining the loyalty program, you can earn rewards that can be redeemed for free food and other discounts. This can help you save money on future orders.
- Birthday Reward: As a loyalty program member, you’ll receive a free birthday reward each year. This is a great way to celebrate your special day.
Tips for Using the Popeyes Mobile App and Loyalty Program
Here are some tips for using the Popeyes mobile app and loyalty program:
- Check for Promotions: Before ordering food through the app, be sure to check for promotions and discounts. This can help you save money on your order.
- Earn Points: To earn points quickly, be sure to use the app to order food or scan your receipt every time you visit Popeyes.
- Redeem Rewards: Once you’ve earned enough points, be sure to redeem them for free food or other discounts. Rewards expire after 60 days, so be sure to use them before they expire.
- Check Your Email: Popeyes may send exclusive promotions and discounts to your email, so be sure to check your inbox regularly.
The Popeyes mobile app and loyalty program are great ways to earn rewards and enjoy the convenience of ordering food for pickup or delivery. With exclusive promotions and discounts, as well as a free birthday reward, the loyalty program is a great way to save money on your favorite Popeyes menu items. Be sure to check for promotions and earn points quickly to redeem rewards and save money. With the Popeyes mobile app and loyalty program, you can have the convenience of ordering food and earning rewards right at your fingertips. Download the app today and start enjoying the benefits of being a loyalty program member.
How to Locate Your Nearest Popeyes Restaurant
Are you craving the delicious chicken and sides from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, but you’re not sure where the nearest restaurant is? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll show you how to locate your nearest Popeyes restaurant quickly and easily.
Use the Popeyes Website
One of the easiest ways to find a Popeyes restaurant near you is to use the restaurant’s website. Here’s how:
- Go to Popeyes.com: Open your preferred web browser and navigate to popeyes.com
- Click “Find a Popeyes”: At the top of the page, click on the “Find a Popeyes” button.
- Enter Your Location: Enter your zip code or city and state into the search bar, and click “Search”.
- View Results: The website will display a list of Popeyes restaurants near your location. You can click on each location to view the address, hours of operation, and other information.
Use the Popeyes Mobile App
Another option is to use the Popeyes mobile app. Here’s how:
- Download the App: If you haven’t already, download the Popeyes mobile app on your iOS or Android device.
- Open the App: Open the app and click on the “Locations” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Allow Location Access: If prompted, allow the app to access your location.
- View Results: The app will display a map of Popeyes locations near you. You can click on each location to view the address, hours of operation, and other information.
Use Google Maps
If you prefer to use a map application, you can use Google Maps to find the nearest Popeyes restaurant. Here’s how:
- Open Google Maps: Open the Google Maps app or go to maps.google.com in your web browser.
- Search for “Popeyes”: In the search bar, type in “Popeyes” and press enter.
- Allow Location Access: If prompted, allow Google Maps to access your location.
- View Results: Google Maps will display a map of Popeyes locations near you. You can click on each location to view the address, hours of operation, and other information.
Call Customer Service
If you’re having trouble finding a Popeyes location near you, you can also call customer service for assistance. Here’s how:
- Call Customer Service: Dial 1-877-767-3937 to reach Popeyes customer service.
- Provide Your Location: Provide the representative with your location, and they will assist you in finding the nearest Popeyes restaurant.
Finding a Popeyes restaurant near you is easy with the options we’ve presented above. Whether you prefer to use the website, mobile app, or a map application, you’ll be able to locate your nearest Popeyes restaurant quickly and easily. And if you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to call customer service for assistance. So what are you waiting for? Satisfy your cravings for delicious Popeyes chicken and sides today!
Frequently Asked Questions about Popeyes Menu and Prices
Popeyes is known for its signature chicken, which comes in various forms such as spicy, mild, or blackened. Other popular items include seafood selections like the Cajun fish and shrimp, sandwiches and wraps like the popular chicken sandwich, and sides like the Cajun fries and red beans and rice.
How much does a meal at Popeyes cost?
rices vary depending on the menu item and location of the restaurant. A typical meal at Popeyes can range from $5 to $10.
Does Popeyes have any vegetarian or vegan options?
Unfortunately, Popeyes does not currently have any vegetarian or vegan menu options. However, some sides like the green beans and coleslaw are vegetarian-friendly.
Are there any gluten-free options at Popeyes?
Popeyes does not have any gluten-free options due to the potential for cross-contamination with gluten-containing ingredients.
Does Popeyes offer any promotions or discounts?
Yes, Popeyes regularly offers promotions and limited-time offers through their website and mobile app. Customers can also join the Popeyes Rewards program to earn points and redeem rewards for free food items.
Does Popeyes offer catering services for events?
Yes, Popeyes offers catering services for events of all sizes. Customers can choose from a variety of catering packages and menu items to suit their needs.
Yes, nutritional information for Popeyes menu items is available on their website. Customers can view the calories, fat, sodium, and other nutritional information for each menu item.
Popeyes does not have any menu items that are completely allergen-free due to the potential for cross-contamination with allergens. However, they do provide an allergen guide on their website to help customers with food sensitivities make informed choices.
Customer Reviews and Ratings for Popeyes
Positive Reviews and Ratings
Many customers have left positive reviews and ratings for Popeyes. Some of the most common praises include the flavorful and crispy chicken, friendly staff, and clean restaurant environment. One customer on Yelp described Popeyes as “a guilty pleasure that never disappoints,” while another on Google Reviews stated that the “spicy chicken is always fresh and tasty.”
Several customers have also praised Popeyes for its value and affordability. One customer on Tripadvisor noted that “the prices are more than reasonable, especially for the amount of food you get.”
Negative Reviews and Ratings
While Popeyes has many positive reviews and ratings, there are also negative ones. Some customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the service, including long wait times and rude employees. One customer on Yelp wrote that “the staff was not friendly or welcoming at all.”
Other negative reviews and ratings have focused on the quality of the food. Some customers have complained about dry and overcooked chicken, while others have noted that the sides can be underwhelming. One customer on Google Reviews stated that the “food was just average at best.”
Despite some negative reviews and ratings, Popeyes still has a high overall satisfaction rating among customers. According to a survey conducted by YouGov, 74% of customers who have visited Popeyes said they had a positive experience, while only 8% said they had a negative experience.
In addition, Popeyes has a strong presence on social media, with a large following on platforms like Twitter and Instagram. Many customers use these platforms to share their love for Popeyes and post pictures of their favorite menu items.
For more information, please visit their official website.
Check More Restaurant Prices